Just ready for Spring: The improved version of Puy du Fou application.
The app continues to provide the shows daily updated schedule, as well as the points of interests, such as restaurants and services available throughout the park.
Other useful features include:
- The “create your own schedule”: By adding your selection of shows and the sessions you want to attend, the app will organize them in the chosen sequential order and will notify the user once each show opens its doors.
- Find your way: The app allows you to see your position in the park map and guides your way to specific elements, as well as giving the real travel distance.
- Find the nearest services: To accommodate visitors’ choices, group shows, restaurants or services in order of proximity.
- Live translation on the main shows in the language of your choice thanks to the “simultaneous translation” option. This feature can be activated at any time during a performance.
- The app is also adapted for special needs visitors, specifically those whoare visually impaired, by benefiting from free audio description of all major shows in the Grand Park and in the “Cinéscénie” area of the park.
- To facilitate your visit, Find all your account access tickets and tour documents inside the app, such as ticketing, hotel exchange vouchers, catering, and other complementary services.
Lastly, this improved version includes the following:
- Russian is added to the other available tour languages.
- An electronic version of travel and access documents.
- The show’s instant translation is in 5 languages: English, Spanish, German, Dutch, and now Russian.
- Support of audio description for the hearing impaired: access to all the great shows of the Grand Parc and “Cinéscénie.”
- Contextualized help when opening the application.
- Wi-Fi coverage extended strength.
So there is no reason to miss this season’s Puy du Fou attractions!